Thursday, February 08, 2007

Want to know what the weather is in Stavanger?

Hi again,

The other week I took a walk around Stavanger. The photos I show below are not fabricated. They are a collage of pictures I took whilst walking from my place to Ryan's and then back again. It takes about 5 minutes (if not taking photos) to walk this distance and I was in hysterics when I would take a photo of one umbrella, then before I put my camera away I would spot another one and have to take another photo. It was ridiculous how often this happened. There were other umbrellas I didn't take but laughed at. Anyway, the two words that sum up the weather here both start with the letter 'W'. One ends in 'et' and the other in 'indy'.











Click on image for close up view.








JIr

No comments:

Post a Comment