Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Brutus Nervous System Arrives!

Received a care package today courtesy of USPS! Thankfully under the 400kr limit (inclusive of postage) so the Toll Nazi's didn't gouge me for it. What I received today is a core part of the safety system I am including in my brew setup and will work together with the gas pilot safety valves I got the other day. It is some thermocouples which will be used to sense the pilot light and if it blows out then they will tell the gas pilot safety valve to switch off and not send gas to the burner.


Anyway - here they are. I accidentally ordered one more than I needed - always nice to have a spare I guess?!?!



I also found out that the welder I have decided on is in stock so I pick that up on Friday. I also pick up the hired metal saw so I can prep the stainless ready for welding the frame. Good stuff hey!

Now ... off to get myself a beer ... specifically a little creatures pale ale clone!

No comments:

Post a Comment