Thursday, December 01, 2011

Our blog has been hijacked!

I just thought I should give some explanation, and an apology for the avalanche of posts lately about brewing! As you are I'm sure aware by now if you have browsed this blog, my husband has a new and engrossing obsession hobby, building his own brewing system. It is occupying his every waking (and probably sleeping) thought, who knew there were so many blogs, forums, you tube videos, websites about home brewing?! Whenever I see him these days he is on the ipad or laptop "researching". It is a world unto itself and there are plenty off hard core brewing geeks out there sharing all kinds of stuff about their equipment, processes, recipes etc. I should mention that Joel isn't really writing all this minute detail about the system for you, our wonderful reader, who is probably related to us or a friend, but rather for the world wide community of brewing geeks who totally dig this kind of nauseating detailed step by step overview of sourcing, building and using this system. So don't feel bad if your eyes glaze over and you barely skim the brewing posts, I will try to balance things out with some more of our usual posts, and if you are a beer geek, well....enjoy and read on! Em.

3 comments:

  1. Please ignore the above post from my disillusioned housemate and instead enjoy some of my fine, delicious, healthy, flavorsome, delectable home-brewed beer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, you guys crack me up! And yes, I'm the one! Your trusty, non-beer-drinking "friend or relative" who checks in three times a day. Admittedly, not necessarily to get the latest news breaking in the brewing world, but because I happen to have a soft spot for the (and I quote) disillusioned housemate, and the cuteness that is little miss Cami Louise Ireland. She should feature more!:-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp!!! Who be this person posting baby pics and updates on my new beer pawn favourite website?
    Love you work Joel..
    It will be all worth in Emma...
    Keep up the cuteness Cami....
    As for name for this master piece - INRIAS (It Nearly Resulted In A Separation)?
    Waar

    ReplyDelete