Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bump Watch

Ok ... so this is my first blog post in a while, so I have decided to show off my lovely wife and her gorgeous bump!  I borrowed my company's studio gear (studio flashes/strobes, radio triggers, backdrops, etc) and set up Emma for a photo shoot. 

These were shot on 12th December which was the week before we went to Switzerland for Bec and Terry's Swiss wedding.  Em was about 31 weeks along at that stage.  A lot has happened since then such as our Christmas and New year spent at the hospital. Now Emma is 35 weeks and getting bigger by the day.  I hope we will be able to do some more bump shots in the last 5 weeks so stay tuned.

Now for my beautiful wife and her lovely bump.







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful wife indeed ;-) Love the photos, the cute bump and the hot mama! Mari xox

    ReplyDelete