Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bump Watch 10-13 Weeks

We've been promising some bump photos, it's still early days but I have made the bold move into maternity jeans and am the better for it!

This one says 11 weeks 3 days but then at our scan the date was put back exactly a week, so that would make it 10 weeks 3 days. Quite a nice belly there, but the disclaimer is that the bump size varied a lot in the first weeks depending on certain things...I won't go into detail but I'm sure every woman who has been pregnant knows exactly what I'm talking about....




The next one here is at exactly 13 weeks:

Not much difference? Yeah I agree! I'll try to wear something a bit more fitting next time so you can compare apples with apples. Anwyay, it's all coming along nicely. I'm at 14 and a bit weeks now so hope that soon I can start to feel the baby moving soon! If I'm lucky that might happen in the next week or so.



 
Until next time!
Emma.

4 comments:

  1. Nice pics! You look smashing! Such a cute little bump! I remember thinking my bump was quite big at week 14, and then looking at those photos now is hillarious, when I haven't been able to see my toes in months!


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glamorous as always, Em! You're taking to pregnancy so well, and I can't wait for the next bump photos in the months to come. Although I feel very lucky and happy to be able to follow the bump in real life :-)

    M xox

    PS! I agree with Joel, nude belly shots!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS,

    If Joel says so, I totally agree as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hereby put in a request for an update on Bump Watch! xox

    ReplyDelete