Sunday, June 07, 2009

Hiking in the mountains

We have been enjoying some gorgeous spring weather - none better than last weekend which fortunately happened to be a long weekend too. Joel and I had the brainwave to go for a hike and stay in a cabin. It turned out the 16km hike over tricky (but beautiful) terrain stretched my hiking capabilities to the limit and then some. We hiked from Vindalen to Flørlistålen. It was a lovely weekend but I think about half to two thirds that distance would have been perfect! We'll know for next time!

Also Joel spent some birthday money on a new camera lens, a Sigma 10-20 ultra wide angle F4-5.6 (for those of you who are into cameras...). He's pretty excited about it and has been bothering everyone with it! Even as I write this he's waving it in my face! Not annoying at all! Enjoy the pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment