Monday, November 26, 2007

Bring on the white stuff!

The front of our house, about 8.30am


It snowed last night properly, and there was about 1 cm of beautiful white snow covering the ground at our house. It is definitely still a novelty seeing snow outside our window and in our back yard. Coobs of course had a ball this morning playing frisbee, so much fun that he couldn't wait to get amongst it. As I was leaving to go to work I spotted him sneaking out of the garden over the back fence. He received a good telling off and is safely installed inside while Joel and I work out what to do about our Houdini dog.

Our street

From Joel: Also, here is a pic from a webcam looking over the hill towards my work over the other side of the fjord that I have to cycle over on the way to work.


It was very cool (pardon the pun) cycling to work today. I bought some "piggdekk" which are spiked tyres for my bike on the weekend and got to test them out this morning. It was really good fun. Cycling through an inch or 2 deep snow and ice on the way to work - lots of fun. No fear of sliding out as I ride full pelt across the snow. Awesome.


Emma (and a little bit from Joel).

No comments:

Post a Comment